Friday, July 6, 2007

Snowflakes

Your touches are like snowflakes
So soft they make me shiver
You deceive me with their faithless gentleness
For a moment I believe this is genuine
Your poise
And your sensuality
Ensnare me so transparently
And my body will betray me
When your snowflakes fall upon me
They will seduce me and expose me
They'll reveal and ruin all I am
When they're finally finished
You'll look to me with unadulterated disdain
In those faultless eyes of your's
You'll look bitterly
Your snowflake touches lingering upon my form
You'll be ruthless, I know
Merciless, I'm sure
In your silent torture of me
And you'll violate me whole
Send me to scorch within the brutal fires of your tempered arrogance
Intoxicate me with your agonizing chaos
Incinerate my soul within your revolting indulgences
Your elegance pollutes my body
And your snowflakes now defile me
I never thought that such searing desire
Could become so frigid
But then I always knew
You've always been
Just like the snowflakes of your touches
Frosted and indifferent.

No comments: