Friday, July 6, 2007

Night

My mind is calm
My breathing soft
But my dreams are hardly pacified
They're filled with you
You saturate my fantasies
Your eyes
Your lips
Caress me
Only affectionately
Within my secrets
My hopes
Wishes
They become my new reality
These moments don't last long enough
This night is far too short
My hands are already working
To unbind me from my bodily trappings
My fingertips close around myself
I bite my lips to withstand these smoldering desires
But I cannot stop myself from indulging
Throwing my head back in my passion
Imagining these hands are your's instead of mine
My thoughts evoke such erotic illusions
Arousing
Awakening my parched soul
Flooding it with fearless pleasures
And in this instant I am your's
And you will never know
The intensity you taint me with
And I can no longer delay
The inpending epitome
Of gratification
And I scream
Your name the only on my tongue
And I lay wanton and gliscening
Breathing you
As night begins to grey
The light of dawn

No comments: