Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dead Man Walking

Receive me
Turn me
And take me
Harsh
Like the vodka burning in my veins

My voice is strained
Rough with screams
And all that lay before me is a gothic scene
Like a dark opera performed for the audience that is you

You are my desperation
My emotion
My fears
And my savior
A secret devil disguised as a saint
A beautiful and perfectly painted pair of angel's wings
Protruding from beneath your stricken reality
A demon deighty hidden behind a cloak of
Intricate lies and webs of spidery deceptions

You are an addiction
And I hate you
Oh God, do I hate you!
But your kisses are so deadly sweet
Like no wine wine I've ever tasted
And the spiteful pain you inflict is oh so delicious

You steal my breath
And destroy my mind
I am a dead man
And you are a murderer


This was the first song I've ever written.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its awesome! ^_^ good Job!